Minor warningsIf you are under 16 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user. On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. In the case of minors under 16 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of your personal data.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal dataBEGUERRILLA S.L. CIF / NIF is: B-54971387 Email: email@example.com Address: Calle Cervantes, 24, local 3E, 03550 Sant Joan d’Alacant, Alicante
How do we obtain your data?Marktmaat manages the website: Marktmaat.com dedicated to marketplaces services. The personal data that we process in each of them comes from our own users that we collect through:
- Contact form
- Registration form
- Sales form
Category of data that we processThe data that is processed in the e-commerce service are: The personal information that Marktmaat collects and processes includes:
- Name and physical address, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Transactional data, such as requested products and services, financial data and payment methods;
- Shipping data: full address
- Unique identifiers, such as your mobile device identifier or your browser’s cookie identifier;
- IP address and information derived from the IP address, such as geographical location;
- Information about a device you use, such as the browser, the type of device, the operating system, the presence or use of applications, the screen resolution, and the preferred language;
For what purpose do we process your personal data?At Marktmaat, there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form : We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of users to contact through this medium.
- Registration Form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, so that you can create an account in our system and give access to its functionalities.
- Sales form: We also process data to manage the purchase, including order management, payment and all operations related to the contracting of the chosen service or product. This includes sending follow-up emails, responses, invoices, receipts, etc.
- Protect the rights and security of our Users and third parties, as well as ours.
- Comply with legal requirements, including compliance with court orders, requests, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- Provide information to representatives and advisers, including attorneys and tax advisors to help us comply with legal, tax or security requirements.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The different domains associated with Marktmaat have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Marktmaat, will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. Marktmaat, will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Ads and RemarketingWe use the information we have to improve our advertising and measurement systems in order to show you relevant advertisements for our services. We use Facebook Ads , Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment your audience by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.).
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.).
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not at Marktmaat we are treating personal data that concerns me. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request cancellation
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
How long will we keep your data?The data processed will be kept as long as the legal terms established for data conservation do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain it, or if there is no legal term, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted. Therefore, the personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- For a period of 2 years, starting from your last confirmation of interest
To which recipients will your data be communicated?Depending on the uses of personal information, we may communicate your personal information to recipients who help us promote or support our services or the services of our users (“service providers”). All service providers enter into a contract with Marktmaat, which protects personal information and restricts the use of any personal information in accordance with this policy. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Marktmaat, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Third-party service providers (for example, credit card processing services, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, e, email distribution, audits, and other similar service providers) so that they can perform business functions on behalf of Marktmaat.
- Marktmaat distributors or sellers for further monitoring of user interests, specific partners offering complementary products and services or with third parties to facilitate interest-based advertising;
- Hosting provider name: Raiola
- Email marketing tool: Mailchimp
- Analysis tools: Google Analytics
Secret and data securityMarktmaat, is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted. It also includes Antispam measures, measures against attacks and phishing. With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Marktmaat, will ensure that any person who is authorized by to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual duty or legal). When a security incident occurs, when Marktmaat becomes aware, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Security notification and breach declarationAt Marktmaat, we take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of personal information, however, if Marktmaat, determines that your service data has been misappropriated (even by a Marktmaat employee), have been exposed by a security breach or incorrectly acquired by a third party, Marktmaat will immediately inform you of said security breach, appropriation or acquisition undue.
NavigationWhen browsing MarktMaat.com, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Facebook Pixel